PF04/PF05 PolarFIS : Firmware v0.3.1 released!
Released a new firmware update for all current PolarFIS devices (PF04/PF05) with lot of fixments and improvements.
We always recommend to upgrade to latest firmware versions for solve issues reported by our community.
PF04/PF05 Firmware Update v0.3.1
– New function “Background reading” (SCREEN -> VISUALIZATION -> ADVANCED -> BACKG. READING)
If active, the maximum and average values of the selected parameters on the non-active desktops will be read to store the values; if they are not activated, it only records the parameters of the active desktop
– Added CAN mode configuration function for Chinese radios (SCREEN -> VISUALIZATION -> ADVANCED -> CAN MODE)
AUTO for normal, SINGLE for problematic Chinese radios
– Improved compatibility with some Chinese radios
– Added configuration option via Updater Online (download new version v2.0.0)
– Added option to view current, minimum, maximum and average values
– Improved menu structure in PolarFIS PF04 units
– In Red Cluster with a screen of 5 parameters, you can now select the parameter to be displayed on the top line
– Improved communication with diagnosis (added information for debugging faults)
– Fixed diagnostic problem that caused problems when connecting some ECUs
– Fixed problem in guided functions (data error when saving)
– Fixed problem in configuration intermittent flashes (error when reading/writing values)
– Added 7N0907530 gateway support that caused the “77-Telephone” module not to be registered (White Cluster in PF04)
Thanks in advance for all your attention,