PF04/PF05 PolarFIS : Firmware v0.3.0 released!
Released a new firmware update for all current PolarFIS devices (PF04/PF05) with lot of fixments and improvements.
We always recommend to upgrade to latest firmware versions for solve issues reported by our community.
You can download the UpdaterTool directly from our website. In the case you detect any other issue, feel free to report us in our ticket system here.
PF04/PF05 Firmware Update v0.3.0
- Fixed issue with configuration menu in some white cluster models
- Improved mirror functions
- Fixed problem with text size in MQB FIS
- Added Support for A3 8V
- Added fuel alcohol percentage parameter
- Modified fuel pressure parameters, now there is Fuel High Pressure and Low Fuel Pressure, requested and measured
- New updated database for engines and DSG
- Expanded number of desktops from 10 to 30
Updater Online: https://www.autopolar.net/downloads/Updater_Online.zip
Thanks in advance for all your attention,