PF04/PF05 PolarFIS : Firmware v0.2.0 released!
Released new update for all our PolarFIS devices (PF04 and PF05). We recommend to upgrade to this new firmware versions for solve issues reported here. As usual, you can download our UpdaterTool directly in our website (you will find link at the top).
In the case you detect any other issue, feel free to report us in our ticket system here.
PF04/PF05 Firmware Update v0.2.0
- Added support for new ECU 04L997016C
- Added support for new ECU 03L997030L
- Added support for new ECU 5K7907115B
- Added support for new ECU 51104L997022N
- Added support for new ECU ECM20TFS0205G0906259N
- Added support for new ECU ECM20TDI01104L997022M
- Fixed issue with “AUDIO CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE” (MQB models)
- Fixed issue with Mph speed (wrong conversion)
- Added autodetection of units for speed (Mph/Kmh) and temperature (Cº/Fº)
- Improved alignment on Virtual Cockpit clusters (MQB models)
- Some general improvements
Upgrade your PolarFIS device is very fast and easy. Just download the Updater Online software, CONNECT your unit and press UPDATE. You will be able to select your firmware desired and make click on it. Flashing procedure will take only few seconds.
Updater Online: https://www.autopolar.net/downloads/Updater_Online.zip
Thanks in advance for all your attention,