PF04/PF05 PolarFIS : Firmware v0.1.8 released!
We released this past days an important update for all our PolarFIS devices (PF04 and PF05), so we recommend to upgrade to this new firmware versions (v.1.8.0) for solve some issues that has been reported by our community and fixed.
In the case you detect any other issue, please feel free to report us in our ticket system as usual.
PF04/PF05 Firmware Update v0.1.8
– Improved diagnostic and coding functions
– Improved ECU detection function
– Improved text description in TORQUE parameter (excesive long)
– Added support for more 150 ECUs TP
– Fixed issue with TURBO and TORQUE (in ECUs family xxx906259x)
– Fixed issue with words “TRA” in the cluster (red cluster)
– Fixed issue with some diag parameters (incorrect values)
– Fixed issue with chrono laps (resets solved)
– Fixed issue with configuration menus (not selectable)
– Fixed issue with red clusters that not show accents
– Fixed issue with red clusters that make phone menu not appears
– Fixed issue with blinking lights (storing wrong values)
– Fixed issue with some parameters “freezed”
– Fixed issue with some ECUs (not recognized)
– Fixed issue with parktronic function
– Some other general fixments and improvements
Upgrade your PolarFIS device is very fast and easy. Just download the Updater Online software, CONNECT your unit and press UPDATE. You will be able to select your firmware desired and make click on it.
Flashing procedure will take only few seconds.
Updater Online: https://www.autopolar.net/downloads/Updater_Online.zip
Thanks in advance for all your attention,
With best regards!